Knitted Moccasin Slippers For Children
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Here is the much anticipated child size version of my Adult Moccasin Slippers I previously published. These are designed to fit children’s feet 4” (10 cm) in length, a small size 1, to a youth’s size 5 which is approximately 8 3/4” (22 cm) This is admittedly, a very large range to cover with one pattern. Like the adult version, these slippers are knitted on 4 needles (2 sets of US size 6 or 4 mm single pointed needles). There are a bunch of photos that will help you along. If you know how to knit, cast off, cast on, k2tog and pick up stitches, then this pattern will be no problem for you."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- stitch holder
- extra set of knitting needles (4 mm or US 6)
- tapestry needle to sew the seam
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home