Knitted Ball Made from Short Rows
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This ball is the ideal way to improve your German short row technique and create a unique finished piece. It's knit from side to side in a series of short row wedges that allow you to create a three-dimensional shape using only short rows."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Knit Rectangle Baby Blanket
- Camouflage Dog Coat
- Unbelievably Easy Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- Beginner Baby Hat Pattern With Sizes For The Whole Family
- Quick Pretty Chunky Knit Hat
- Shifting Rainbow
- 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
- Knit Pill Bottle Cozy Pattern
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home