Just Meshing Around
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Many years ago I made a shawl for my mother using this pattern, but I never wrote it down. It’s super simple, and works up so quick! It’s a great way to show off a pretty ribbon yarn. This shawl is great for the spring and summer as it is very lightweight. Size: 45″ wide by 22″ at longest point Yarn: Universal Yarn, fibra natura, denims, color 103 Faded, 100 g, 109 yds Needles: US-35, 19 mm Gauge: 5 sts x 10 rows = 4” [10 cm] in garter stitch Other supplies: yarn needle Stitches and Abbreviations: k – knit yo – yarn over st(s) – stitch(es)"
Knitting Needle Size35 or 19 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Goldfish Craft
- How To Make A Recycled Robot
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home