We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hi everyone! After I was done making my Hashtag Jacket, I still had some yarn left from my Paint Box skeins, and since I'm not one to waste leftover thread, I decided to make a couple of accessories for the jacket. Making a matching hat seemed like the best option, however it was challenging to incorporate the hashtag pattern into the design, and I had to talk myself into using double pointed needles, because they make it easier to work the top of the hat. Finally, after lots of research and trials, I was able to make this nice and simple slouchy hat, the perfect piece to complement the jacket. You can absolutely skip on the jacket and make this hat on its own, either way the hashtag pattern is a beautiful motif to knit and you should try your hand at it. Stay tuned for the other matching project in the making."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Embossing With Color
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- Eggshell Mosaic DIY Picture Frame
- Double Knitted Snowflake Mittens For Babies
- Basic Brioche Hat
- No Swatch, Any Stitch Count, Any Yarn Sock Pattern
- Empty Tomb Easy Easter Craft
- Rustic Rainbow St. Patrick's Day Lucky Signboard
- Shamrock Rainbow Fingerprint Kids Craft
- Vibrant Feathers DIY Cat Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home