Half Fisherman Ribbed DIY Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This easy headband is knit with simple knit and purl stitches. It works up quickly and has a great texture, similar to the more difficult Fisherman Rib. Perfect for a teen or any fashionable lady!"
Use your knitting skills and make a DIY headband that is as trendy as it is warm. This twisty knitted DIY headband pattern resembles the headbands that can be found on the shelves of trendy stores. Warm and wickedly adorable, the Half Fisherman Ribbed DIY Headband is a knitting pattern that you will actually want to wear. This pattern is worked up in bulky yarn, insuring that is easy-to-knit as well as cuddly warm. This classically cool knitting pattern can be warm with a wide arrange of other winter accessories, especially if you knit it in a versatile color.
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
If you are in love with the knitted headband above, you are going to absolutely adore our colleciton of DIY headbands. Including a wide range of ways to make headbands like crochet and knit patterns to simple upcycling t-shirt ideas, head on over to 21 DIY Headbands & How to Make Headband Tutorials today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- Monkey Colouring Pages
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Free Printable Paper Doll PDF
- Simple Sew Pocket Pillow
- Knit Linen Stitch Blanket
- How To Make Elastic Hair Ties (no Sew)
- Dc Comics Mother's Day Cards
- Richmond Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home