Grass Stitch Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A simple slip stitch pattern adds a gentle texture to this unisex scarf. Wear it knotted or with a shawl pin. Skills Used Basic knitting skills: cast on, knit, purl, slip stitch Decreasing by passing slipped stitches over Increasing with yo Skill Level Easy Finished Size Adult: 5.5” (14 cm) width x 34” (86.5 cm) length before blocking; 6” (15 cm) wide x 37.5” (95 cm) length after blocking. Materials Malabrigo Caracol yarn (100% superwash Merino wool, 5.3 oz/150 g/90 yd/87 m) – 1 skein in 886 Diana, or approximately 90 yd (87 m) in any super bulky weight yarn. US Size 13/9 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge 9 sts x 13 rows in pattern = 4” (10 cm) before blocking. Exact gauge is not critical for this pattern."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home