Follow My Lines Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello my fellow knitters! This hat is an accompanying piece to my Follow My Lines Shawl that I have posted previously, but much simpler to knit. I hope you all like it as well and give it a try. Stay home and stay safe! Level: Intermediate Materials: Yarn: Alize Happy Baby Soft: (65% acrylic, 35% polyamide, 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 330 m/ 361 yds): color No. Orange, 483: 1 skein. Circular Knitting needles, 40 cm/ 16" long, size 3.5 mm/ US 4 and 4.5 mm/ US 7. Tapestry needle."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Frog Applique
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home