Double Knitted Snowflake Mittens For Babies
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Reversible and warm pair of thumbless mittens for babies up to 6 months. There are no threads inside the mittens to catch little fingers. A great weekend project! This pattern is written for the magic loop method but you can adjust it for the double pointed needles as well. You need fingering weight (4 ply) merino wool yarn with approximate meterage of 438 yards (400 meters) / 100g Colour 1: 79 yds (72m) Colour 2: 79 yds (72m)"
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radical Radish
- Large Tassel With Wood Bead
- Upcycled Wood Noah's Ark Project
- Easy Bucket Hat
- Simple Rose Appliqué
- Red Murano Glass Bead Bracelet
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Astronaut Doll
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home