Cute Bows Dishcloth
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you’ve done a little knitting before and are looking for something that’s a bit more challenging, why not give this knitted dishcloth pattern a whirl! It’s not overly complicated and looks awesome when you’re done. If you know knitting basics, you can easily get this done in a single evening. The patterns includes photos showing how to make the bows and links to videos showing the basic stitches too. And incase you were wondering, the bows are made as you go and guaranteed to never fall off."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Upcycled Rope Vase
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home