Cool Stripes Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello friends! I know it's almost April, but I am still designing and adding to my February Head Wear Series. I would like to thank everyone who made one of the hats and shared that with me on Ravelry, Instagram or via Email. I feel very motivated now, and I still have many ideas to share. This hat is very easy to make, I used a simplified version of the brioche pattern (I call it the Pseudo Brioche) to make it. This hat also comes in two sizes (see measurement details below). I hope you give it a try and make it today. stay home and stay safe everyone! Level: Easy Materials: Yarn: Alize Lanagold Classic: (51% acrylic, 49% wool, 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 240 m/ 262 yds): Flame Red, color no. 601: 1 skein. Circular knitting needles 40 cm/ 16" long, size 6 mm/ US 10. Tapestry needle. Ring stitch marker."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home