Cloudy Sunset Beret
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Since mid March, I haven't been able to visit my favorite craft shops downtown as often as I need to, to resupply my yarn stash. So for safety reasons, I opted to go through all the yarn I have at hand and make do. While rummaging around I found the remaining skein from my "Lemon Berry Shawl" (it's crochet not knitting, for your information) and it inspired me to make a hat. If you have been following me for a while, you might have noticed a pattern here, Haha! looking back I can proudly call this year; the year of head wear. This project is a simple beret that shines with circles the color of sunset. By picking up a multicolored yarn, you can make one in a day time and wear proudly in the upcoming cold Fall nights . Stay safe, stay healthy, and enjoy knitting! "
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home