Chunky Knitted Snowman
"This is a simple chunky knitted snowman pattern that is so much fun to knit. Since you use chunky yarn and large circular knitting needles, it makes this project much quicker to knit. The snowman stands around 2 1/2 feet tall, depending on how full you stuff him. This pattern is for the head, body, hat, arms, and scarf. This chunky knitted snowman is perfect for Christmas decor or to give as a gift!"
Knitting Needle SizeCircular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Size us 19/15mm circular needles for snowman shown or size us35 /19mm for larger snowman
- Size 19 double pointed needles for arms or size 35 for larger snowman.
- Size 19 straight needles for the scarf (you could also use any large size needles).
- Size 8 (or any small size) double pointed needles for the nose.
- 5-6 skeins of chunky or bulky yarn in white
- Yarn for hat, nose, and scarf
- Stitch marker
- Embroidery needle