Christmas Lights Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"As the holidays season is approaching quickly, I decided to start my Christmas projects early this year. This is my first Christmas project; a hat that is inspired by Christmas tree lights. I am so exited for this season and I hope I will come up with other projects in the remaining weeks, so stay tuned and see you in the next one. Materials: Yarn: Any worsted, unbrushed or DK yarn, I used a 100% acrylic yarn. one skein of green, red and white. Suggested yarn: Alize Burcum Klasik: 100% acrylic, 3.5 oz (100 g), 230 yards (210 m). Circular Knitting needles, 16" (40 cm) long, sizes US 6 (4 mm) and US 8 (5 mm). Tapestry needle. Ring stitch marker. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home