Carrot Cake Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I thoroughly liked the reversible chevron pattern when I first came upon it, but I have yet to try it in any design I've made. The reason was that I saw it as complete pattern, with little room for me to improve on, or add my own touch. Also, many others have already made several nice designs out of it. So when I tried to make a beanie from this dotted tweed yarn that I had at hand, I decided to give this pattern a try. After several trials, I ended up with a reversible beanie that looks beautiful worn on both sides. It's very simple to make, just follow the (k, p) rows and add the (k3tog) to carve it up. Level: Intermediate"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home