Big Beginner Knit Shawl - Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This knit shawl is done completely in the garter stitch, making it perfect for beginners. It works up fairly quickly by holding two strands of worsted weight yarn together and using large US Size 35 needles. The shawl can also be used as a scarf and is very warm as it's large and made with wool. While this one is made with wool, you can use any worsted weight yarn that you like."
Knitting Needle Size35 or 19 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this bulky knitting pattern and more in our collection, 21 Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Father's Day Card
- Ana Lucia Shawl
- DIY Fabric Bookmarks With Felt Applique
- How To Install Kam Snaps
- Edible Sand For Food Crafting
- Summer Sunglass Cookies
- Lily Sugar Flower Steps
- DIY Foam Skull Flower Arrangement
- Cube Floral Arrangement Idea
- Color Your Mug DIY Kit
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home