Better Dorm Boots for Men
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Finally! A Mens version of the Better Dorm Boots. Yarn is held doubled making these squishy and comfortable. These are Knit flat then seamed. Rated EZ - Intermediate. Makes a great gift item. Check out the other Better Dorm Boot patterns for Wm. Make a pair in a day! Use Sz 9 needles, worsted weight yarn (240-300 yds), and 2 st markers. Sts include YO, PSSO, SSK, K2tog, P2tog, SL-1, K, P, etc. Go on, time to knit slippers!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted weight yarn 240-300 yds
- Size 9 needles (5.5mm)
- 2 stitch markers
Find more gift ideas in our collection of 42 DIY Christmas Gifts for Boyfriend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home