A Walk Through The Sky Shawlette
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello friends! Knitting a shawl using one skein of yarn is always an adventure I am willing to undertake, and if you are a constant visitor to my blog you might've noticed that. This time however, the challenge has been doubled for me. Most of my designs have been knitted top-down or vice versa, but this time, I worked form side to side. Designing a shawl by starting from the middle of one side to the tip of the other was a bit hard, and I had to start over more than three times to reach my goal of using most, if not all, of the skein on this design. I still finished with a few yards left, but I am very satisfied with what I made. I assure you that making this shawlette is very straight forward, and the result, as you see, is a beautiful wrap that can be worn on a chilly night. So grab a skein of your favorite ombre yarn and try it out. "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Warm Winter Beanie
- How To Make An Origami Paper Purse?
- Crochet Snowman In Love
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- How To Make An Origami Mini Notebook
- How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog
- DIY Color Experiment
- Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Card
- Altered Altoid Tins For Gift Giving
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home