Kids' Loop Knit Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the designer: "This smart little scarf is an easy knit with a loop at one end so it's easy for kids to put on themselves and even more importantly, it stays on while they play!"
Learn how to knit a scarf for kids with this beautiful Kids' Loop Knit Scarf tutorial. Knitting a scarf for your little ones has never been easier. The easy-to-follow instructions make this project a real treat to work up, and the looped end is so clever! If you're a beginning knitter, this project is great for you. The best part is you can play with a variety of colors to make this beautiful completed project for any child in your life. Be sure to try this pattern and keep little ones warm this season.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- US 6 straight knitting needles
- Worsted weight yarn
If you're looking for more easy scarf patterns to make, check out our collection of 68 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home