Super Easy Boa Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to knit with this super-easy scarf knitting pattern for beginner. Wrap yourself up in a warm, homemade scarf this winter, which disguises any imperfections with a richly textured yarn. You need 2 balls of yarn and size 9 (5.5 mm) needles.
- Yarn: 2 balls of Bernat Boa (50 g / 1.75 oz)
- Knitting Needles: Size 5½ mm (U.S. 9) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
14 sts and 17 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
Approx. 6 x 49" [15 x 124.5 cm]
- Cast on 23 sts.
- Knit 4 rows.
- Next row: (WS) K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
- Next row: Knit.
- Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 48" [122 cm], ending with WS facing for next row.
- Knit 4 rows. Cast off knitways.
Find this beautiful project and more like it in 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Sunset Scarf Knitting Pattern
Cozy Weekend Infinity Knit Scarf Pattern
Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf
Soft and Smoky Potato Chip Scarf
A Green Lace Scarf
12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
21 Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
Vanilla Meringue Cowl
Beginner Montgomery Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home