My Favorite Things Yorganza Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Are you looking for a quick and easy scarf that you can make in no time? This My Favorite Things Yorganza Scarf is your answer! Made with fashionable Yorganza ribbon, this ruffle scarf is a great way to accessorize your outfit. Easy to create and fun to wear, this scarf also makes a great gift and is a fun project for beginning knitters. You can make one while you watch your favorite movie or spend a rainy afternoon knitting up this fun and fashionable scarf. No matter what Yorganza yarn you choose, you're sure to create a scarf that stands out!
Knitting Needle Size: 8 or 5 mm
Primary Technique: Knitting
- 100g (32 yd) package Sullivans USA Yorganza (100% polyester) color Tan Script
- Size 8 US (5.00mm) needles
- Sewing needle, sewing thread to match fabric
Scarf measures 4” wide x 62” long (approximately).
- Pick up 5 sts as foll: Insert ndl tip into first hole at the top of the ribbon fabric.
- Weave the tip from back to front through next four holes (5 sts on the ndl).
- Row 1: Insert RH ndl into last hole placed on the LF ndl (as if to knit a st).
- Place next hole in fabric on RH ndl tip and pull the baric through the hole on the LH ndl (completing the knit st).
- Knit the next 4 sts across the wor in this manner. Turn.
- Row 2: Work as for Row 1. Continue as est until 70 rows are completed (or to desired length).
- Next Row: BO all sts. Fasten off by pulling the remaining fabric through the last st.
- To finish the fabric ends, double hem each raw edge end by folding twice and hand stitching the hem with sewing needle and matching thread.
You can find this project-and many more-in our new free eBook, 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Ideas.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Sunset Scarf Knitting Pattern
Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf
Easiest Ever Triangle Wrap Pattern
Beginner Montgomery Scarf
Prairie Knit Shawl Pattern
Chain Stitch Scarf Knitting Pattern
A Green Lace Scarf
12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
Arizona Dusk Scarf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Father's Day Card
- Ana Lucia Shawl
- DIY Fabric Bookmarks With Felt Applique
- How To Install Kam Snaps
- Edible Sand For Food Crafting
- Summer Sunglass Cookies
- Lily Sugar Flower Steps
- DIY Foam Skull Flower Arrangement
- Cube Floral Arrangement Idea
- Color Your Mug DIY Kit
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home