Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger:
"Chunky yarn knits up so fast and feels oh so cozy. It’s also great to use when you completely forget to buy presents for people and need something cheap and fast. This Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf project knits up in just a few hours and is just the right pop of color for your dreary winter days! Grab some knitting needles and your favorite color yarn. We’re gonna make us a fun scarf! Once you’ve finished, wear your chunky knit scarf with pride! You made that sucker!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge9 stiches = 4 inches
Finished Size6 feet, or however long you like
Find more fabulous scarf patterns in our fantastic collection, 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Warm Winter Beanie
- How To Make An Origami Paper Purse?
- Crochet Snowman In Love
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- How To Make An Origami Mini Notebook
- How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog
- DIY Color Experiment
- Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Card
- Altered Altoid Tins For Gift Giving
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home