Bold Boho Knitted Scarf Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Stay cozy and make a statement this spring with this Bold Boho Knitted Scarf Pattern. Easy knitting patterns like this are super simple and great for beginners. The knit stitch is the only stitch you need to know.
You can add row after row to your knitted scarf pattern until it's as long as you want it to be. Leave some extra yarn at the end of each row to give fringes to this bohemian accessory. Beginners will love learning how to knit with this one-of-a-kind project!
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
If you love the look of this knitted scarf pattern but prefer to crochet, try out this Beautiful Bohemian Crochet Scarf
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns
- Judith Huerta - Editorial Intern
- 32 New Baby Craft Ideas
- Top 10 Recycled Magazine Crafts
- 22 Fabric Flowers to Make
- Addie Gundry
- Flower Head Crochet Hat Pattern
- How To Double Crochet Straight Edges
- Upcycled Faux Pearl Necklace into Purse Handle
- Continuous Bias Tape Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home