Spring Crown Knit Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This is the perfect project if you've wanted to try cables! It's a very simple pattern with a picture tutorial. Works up fast and is a great accessory for any time of year."
The Spring Crown Knit Headband is the perfect knitting pattern to try out this spring. When the snow stops falling and the weather is just a bit warmer, it can be difficult to put away your bulky and warm free knitting patterns. Luckily for you, we have a stunning in-between seasons knit headband pattern to sooth those worries. This adorable DIY headband pattern shows you how to make a braided knitting pattern that is perfect for spring accessorizing.
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Looking for even more ways to add homemade headbands to your wardrobe? Then check out our updated collection of easy headband patterns-- 21 DIY Headbands & How to Make Headbands Tutorials
Why buy what you can DIY?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- String Art Greeting Cards
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Graduation Party Favors
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Military Gnome
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home