Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you want complete protection from the cold and wind, then you should start knitting the Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern. This versatile knit pattern can function as a cowl, a neck warmer, a hat, or a headband. You can even make this multipurpose project as a beginner because this free pattern is that easy. The cord inside the cowl allows it to fit anybody: male, female, child, or adult. You will never have to carry around multiple garments to keep your head warm with this unique and convenient knitting pattern. Plus, this knit cowl is a fantastic Christmas gift for anyone on your list.
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge16 stitches, 2 rows, 4 inches.
Find this beautiful project and more like it in 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Beginner Hat Knitting Pattern
Men's Winter Hat and Scarf
Elsie's Knit Pumpkin Hat
Chunky Cable Hat Knitting Pattern
27 Free Hat Knitting Patterns
Quick and Easy Knit in the Round Hat
Spring Crown Knit Headband
Soft Cable Hat Knitting Pattern
Mommy and Me Knit Hat Patterns
Double Knit Hat with Earflaps
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home