Bright and Colorful Loom Knit Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "If you’ve never used a loom before, a loom knit hat is probably one of the easiest things ever. These hats are perfect for beginners and experts alike. It’s perfect if you need to knit some last-minute hats for Christmas. There are 2 stitches you need to know for this project. The EWrap (which will also be your knit stitch) and the purl stitch. The pom pom is optional, but a fun hat is not fun unless you add a pom pom! So, let’s make a loom knit hat!"
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeRound Knitting Loom
- 36 Peg round loom
- 2 colors chunky yarn
- Loom hook
- Large pom pom maker
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home