Magical Hooded Poncho
This hooded poncho knitting pattern is enchanting.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You’ll feel like a woodland princess in this stunning poncho made of Red Heart Boutique Magical yarn. The larger needles make the poncho drape and move with grace, and the oversized turtleneck top can be worn as a cowl or a hood. This pattern is listed as intermediate because of the provisional cast on, but a tutorial is linked, and if you don’t want to do the provisional cast on, there is a suggestion for how to complete the cowl using a traditional cast on."
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Warm up by wrapping yourself in a knit poncho that's easy to make and appropriate for all types of weather! Some of our favorite poncho knitting patterns are available in 16 Free Poncho Knitting Patterns
Do you prefer ponchos or sweaters? Discuss!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bunny Lovey Blanket
- Easy Crochet Baby’s First Christmas Blanket
- Woodland Deer Hooded Crochet Blanket
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors
- Winter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Caron Cakes Cluster V-Stitch Blanket
- Caron Cakes Baby Blanket + Booties
- Glitzy & Glittery Ornament Critter
- Origami Slanted Bowl
- Leather and Yarn Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home