We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As cooler weather approaches, this knit cabled cardigan pattern will give you a garment that embodies luxurious comfort, chic style, and delicate warmth. With a thick and sumptuous fabric and a hemline that ends just at the knee, a fashion-forward sweater like this won't just turn heads while you're walking down the street; it will help you stay cozy during the harsh winter months.
Knitting Needle Size: 9 or 5.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Primary Technique: Knitting
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home