We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Giant knits are so trendy and popular right now! This a great project if you've wanted to try it out and make a beautiful bag at the same time. You only need to know how to knit and purl."
Knit and purl your way to a brand new bag with this free knitting pattern. Perfect for beginners and experienced knitters alike, this adorable, free bag pattern uses thick, chunky yarn to create a trendy little bag that is insanely useful. The Giant Yarn Plush Knit Bag is a cozy little place to keep your cosmetics or other items tucked away. Zipping up tight, you could easily use this as a laptop or purse pattern, as well. The possibilities are endless with this super chunky pattern.
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home