Striped Baby Hat Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep your newborn angel's head warm with this homemade baby project. The Striped Baby Hat Knitting Pattern is an easy way to keep your baby cozy when he or she comes home from the hospital. The pattern is sized for infants from zero to six months old. A combination of grays, neutrals, and bright colors makes this hat versatile and stylish at any time of year. These baby knitting patterns also make great baby shower gifts! A homemade hat is something every mom is sure to cherish.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Eucalyptus Cowl
- Crochet Christmas Pillow Pattern - Tis the Season
- Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Home to Stay Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Flames Forever Crochet Infinity Scarf
- Suit Style Men's Scarf
- Pine Ridge Baby Blanket
- THE BEST HOMEMADE BUBBLE RECIPE
- DIY FASHIONABLE JEWELRY PENDANT
- DIY BURLAP CHARGER PLATE
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home