Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're short on time but want to learn how to knit baby booties that make a statement, this is the perfect project for you. These Super Easy Knit Baby Booties are perfect for beginners because you only need double pointed needles. Simply create the shape of the bootie and then fold it over to create the shoe. You only need one skein of yarn to complete this project, so it's a great scrap buster. Knitting baby booties is such a great way to practice new skills and create something meaningful in almost no time at all.
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge1 stitches, 2 rows, 3 inches. stockinette stitch
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties Pattern
- Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Little Red Slippers
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- Flower On Top Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jasmine Scarf
- Crochet Two-Tones Infinity Cowl
- Keep Me Cozy Fingerless Gloves
- Dress Pattern Making Tutorial
- Victoria’s Winter Fingerless Gloves
- Wine Country Triangle Shawl
- DIY Toy Car Bridge & Tunnel
- Be My Valentine Jewelry Set
- Tie Dye Your Summer Crochet Pattern
- Upcycled Football Vase
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home