12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns
By: Julia Litz, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You might think that knit dishcloth patterns are a waste of time. After all, you use them to clean dirty dishes - not very glamorous. However, these 12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns are gorgeous and look great with your other kitchen decor items. These free dishcloth knitting patterns are varied and unique - you won't find two patterns that look anywhere near the same.
Dishcloths are a great option for beginning knitters or anyone who wants to make something in one night. Often, these projects only require one skein of yarn, so you can make a dishcloth anywhere. You can even incorporate fun motifs and unexpected stitched into your dishcloth designs. Incorporate your brand new dishcloths into your kitchen and transform it into the best room in your house. Once you start working on these free knitted dishcloth patterns, you'll want to begin creating a ton of other knit projects for the kitchen.
If you love knitted dishcloth patterns, then you'll really enjoy making your own potholders, too. Check out this collection of 8 Free Crochet and Knit Pot Holder Patterns + 5 New Pot Holders. You'll never look at potholders as boring or ugly again. These easy knitting patterns are perfect for beginners, so start working on one today: 8 Free Crochet and Knit Pot Holder Patterns + 5 New Pot Holders
Easy Knitting Projects
- Basic Cotton DishclothUse cotton yarn to create practical and attractive free dishcloth knitting patterns like this one. Homemade dishcloths and kitchen knitting patterns hold up better and bring personality to your home. To get started, all you need is one ball of washable cotton yarn.
- Simple DishclothsKnit dishcloth patterns make great last-minute gifts. A convenient hanging loop is included in the instructions for this dishcloth knitting pattern, so you can hang it anywhere un your kitchen.
- Nifty Knitted DishclothIf you're ready to try your hand at knitted dishcloth patterns, this is a great project to try. Whether you're getting reacquainted with knitting or simply want a therapeutic, easy craft, this project is perfect for you. You'll not only have fun with this knit dishcloth pattern, but you'll have a functional addition to your kitchen.
- Cotton Stripes Knit DishclothTake a chance and work on free dishcloth knitting patterns right this second. This easy-to-make dishcloth is a great knitting pattern for beginners as you won't have to switch balls of yarn. The cotton yarn is easy to work and washable, so you'll have a great time working on this project.
- Mitered Knit DishclothNatural cotton yarn matches every kind of decor, making it a great gift. The design is perfect for beginners or anyone who loves easy knitting projects.
Editor's Picks: Knit Dishcloth Patterns
- Ridged or Waffle DishclothUse knitted dishcloth patterns like this one to create a ridged or a waffle dishcloth. The raised texture on the dishcloth will help in cleaning dishes. Dishcloths make great knitting patterns for beginners, so be sure to start on this project today.
- Pink Flamingo DishclothIf you look at this project for a few seconds, a flamingo begins to emerge. Create a cool optical illusion using only stitches - it's easier than you think. If you think that free knitting patterns like this one are boring or not challenging enough, think again. Free dishcloth knitting patterns are a great place for beginners to start.
- Tulip DishclothThis easy knit dishcloth pattern creates a lovely yellow kitchen accent with a tulip motif. Or, knit this textured dishcloth in any bright yarn color to match your kitchen decor. No matter what, you can rest assured that you're working on one of the best knitted dishcloth patterns around.
- Feathered DishclothWho doesn't love the look of knitted dishcloth patterns? Create one for yourself and give one as a gift - you can make them both in a single weekend.
- Doily Style DishclothYou probably wouldn't put "free dishcloth knitting patterns" and "pretty" in the same sentence. Well, think again, because this is a really cool knit dishcloth pattern. Get that dainty doily look with a dishcloth. Wash your dishes with beauty.
Your kitchen is about to become your new favorite space. You'll find knitted dishcloth patterns plus so many more projects in this collection of 10 Free Knitting Patterns for the Kitchen. You'll love these fabulous free knitting patterns and will want to work on all of the projects right away. Pace yourself - you don't want to run out of fun craft projects and free knitted dishcloth patterns! Get the collection: 10 Free Knitting Patterns for the Kitchen
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shrink Plastic Animal Keyholders
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket