Gold-Tipped Apothecary Jar
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Spray painting a few of the corks, and the top of the apothecary jar really dressed it up. I put fairy lights inside so that at night I can light them up at night (and see a little glimmer). This sits on the tray on my coffee table. This was a good use of all of the wine corks I'd been saving for so long. Be sure to put paper down when using spray paint so you don't make a mess!"
If you love adding glass accents to your home, then you probably absolutely adore showcasing decorative apothecary jars filled with charming little knick knacks. Upgrade your next DIY home décor project by adding some gilded glam to the handle. The Gold-Tipped Apothecary Jar DIY craft shows you how to quickly and simple add just a splash of shine to an apothecary jar by using gold spray paint.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Apothecary Jar
- Fairy lights
- Design master Tint-It Gold Spray Paint
Mask the apothecary jar so that you don't paint where you don't want to.
Spray the apothecary jar top and let dry.
Spray the corks - leave some corks unpainted for contrast.
Layer corks & fairy lights into apothecary jar, alternating between painted & unpainted corks.
Put lid on jar.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home