Colorful DIY Kitchen Utensils
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
These Colorful DIY Kitchen Utensils will liven up your kitchen. Instead of repainting your whole culinary workshop, you can easily brighten it up with these cool kitchen utensils. You'll want to add this project to your easy craft ideas list because it is cheap and quick. All you need is some string in the color of your choice, some plain wood utensils, glue, leather rope and a drill. These DIY kitchen utensils take less than an hour to make and look cute next to your cutlery.
Primary Technique: Food Crafting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Saint Wine Charms
- 21 Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Even Moss Stitch Boot Cuff
- Geometric Painting Coloring Page
- Flower Crowned Hummingbird Coloring Page
- Flower Bunny Coloring Page
- Beaded Stone Paper Weights
- Keep Dreaming Adult Coloring Page
- Ballerina Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home