Sun Crochet Coaster Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Bright, fun accent pieces are a great way to add to your home decor. Make them yourself with colors to match your style, and they really add a personal touch. Please note this pattern is for personal use only and is not for distribution in any form. Please do not sell anywhere or post this pattern online."
Adding crochet coasters to your home can add soft textures that do double duty by protecting your wood surfaces. Whether you need a cushy coaster for fine wine or just something to set coffee mugs atop, the Sun Crochet Coaster Pattern shows you how to create colorful DIY coasters that will do the trick. Seasonally sunny for summer days, you can make these crochet coasters in any color combo. Create multiple coasters in one color scheme or make an eclectic mix for a more boho benefit.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox. diameter 5 ¼ "(14cm)
- 20 yds of Red Heart* Crème de la crème yarn, Category 4: Worsted weight yarn
Crochet hook H8(5.00mm)
- Tapestry needle
This free crochet pattern combine seventies swing colors with a more modern twist on crochet patterns to create a cute accent for any home. If you love the crochet pattern above, you're going to love the Modern Vintage Crochet Coasters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- Crochet Stash Baskets
- Snowflake Hostess Apron
- 23 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns for Beginners
- Plarn Crochet Scrubbies Pattern
- Democratic Donkey Scrubby
- Crochet Doily in Pineapple Pattern
- Mop or Sweeper Cover Crochet Pattern
- Cotton Thread Coaster or Doily
- Easy Ombre Dishcloth
- Simple Border Pot Holder and Dishcloth
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Crochet Cathedral Doily
- Valentine's Day Card Is Simply All Heart
- Tips For Using Water Brushes In Watercoloring
- 24 Galentine's Day Crafts
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home