Hot Stuff Hot Pad
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add some sass to your kitchen crochet projects when you make this funky little free crochet pattern. The Hot Stuff Hot Pad Pattern shows you how to crochet text into a hot pad, making a statement easily while still being practice. This is an intermediate crochet pattern and will take some extra work as you work your way through crocheting the intricate pattern.
In the Designer's Words: "Do you want a little silliness in your kitchen? Because the Hot Stuff Hot Pad is definitely a little goofy but the good kind of goofy, that allows you to show off your awesome crochet skills and still make fun joke. Some intro tapestry crochet and you’ll be makin’ Hot Stuff Hot Pads for all your friends come the holidays, just you wait and see! Materials: US G (4.00) mm crochet hook Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn 1.6 Oz/ 77 yards Yarn needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1 size: Height: 7.25" Width: 7.75"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Plarn Crochet Scrubbies Pattern
- 23 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns for Beginners
- Simple Border Pot Holder and Dishcloth
- Aunt Bee's Gingham Dishcloth
- Easy Ombre Dishcloth
- Flower Dish Cloths
- Crochet Doily in Pineapple Pattern
- Granny Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- 2 Strand Fold Basket
- Mop or Sweeper Cover Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Candle Holder
- Diy Princess Board Game
- Frozen Inspired Magic Wand
- Princess Merida From Brave Paper Doll Craft
- Alpaca Craft From Peru
- Princess Rapunzel Paper Doll Craft
- VOTE for the Best Stay Home and Craft Project!
- Easy, Colorful Pen/Craft Organizer
- Raised Garden Project
- Succulent Planters Made From Recycled Food Containers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home