Feather Boa Topiary
Every girl dreams of having a pink room with fun feathers and boas. With this Feather Boa Topiary you can make her wish come true. Crafting with kids has never been so much fun. Use a feather boa a Styrofoam cone to construct this cool craft. Home decor craft ideas are always a good option if you're looking to save money without sacrificing style. This is a great display piece for a little girl's bedroom and best of all, she can help put it together. She'll want to display it in her room forever - even when she outgrows her favorite color, pink.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Cone, 15" x 5"
- Two pink feather boas, 6' long
- Felt flowers, two each size: medium; large
- Serrated knife
- Candle stub or paraffin
- Spray adhesive (read label to be sure it's safe for STYROFOAM brand foam)
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Spray cone with adhesive, working on small sections at a time; wrap cone with first boa to cover surface, leaving cone base exposed. Wrap second boa around cone over first for fullness; spot glue to secure. Let dry completely.
- Layer flowers together in pairs. Glue flowers back to back at tip of cone; let dry