This sign is totally tubular, dude! Pop a pizza in the oven and, by the time it's done cooking, you'll be able to enjoy your awesome new COWABUNGA Sign while watching your favorite crime-fighting turtles! Inspired by the popular catch phrase on "Teenage-Mutant Ninja Turtles", this handpainted wooden sign is a great way to decorate a little boys room or add some fun decor to a play room or TV room. Easy to make, this project is a must for fans of the popular 90's TV show and more recent movie adaptions.
- 1 can Krylon ColorMaster Paint + Primer, Hunter Green
- 1 Krylon 18 KT Gold Leafing Pen
- 1 Unfinished wooden sign
- 1 9x12 sheet of white adhesive vinyl
- 1 electronic cutting machine or scissors
- Spray paint the wooden sign with the Hunter Green gloss spray according to the instructions on the can.
- Cut the word "COWABUNGA" from white adhesive vinyl. I used a font called "Turtles" and cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo, but you could also use scissors if you don't have an electronic cutting machine.
- Use transfer paper to stick the letters to the sign once the paint is completely dry.
- Use the Gold Leaf Pen around the outer edges of the sign for a fun metallic accent!