Cutest Christmas Reindeer Handprint Craft With Rudolph's Red Nose
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "We love holiday handprint projects because they double as a Christmas craft and then a treasured keepsake. These Rudolph the Reindeer handprints would make really cute Christmas cards. To make this Rudolph handprint art, you need: brown paint, something for a red nose, googly eyes (or other kind of eyes to craft with), markers to draw smiles, and brown construction paper. If you are able to direct the child to place their hands in exactly the right place to fashion reindeer antlers, then doing this on one piece of paper will work. But if you have a younger child or one that needs more help, using a separate piece of paper and then cutting out the handprints works GREAT!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Brown paint
- Something for a red nose
- Googly eyes
- Markers to draw smiles
- Brown construction paper
Paint both of your child’s hands brown.
Have them place both hands on the paper and space them a little bit apart.
Set it aside, and allow it to dry.
When they are dry you can now decorate!
To decorate, cut a reindeer head out of a piece of brown construction paper. I made an oval and then cut the sides smaller, similar to the shape of a bowling pin so that it is smaller on top and larger on the bottom.
We drew on some eyes, a mouth, and used a big, puffy, sparkly, pom pom for Rudolph’s nose.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
- Quick Glitter Pine Cones
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Grinch Mason Jar
- 30+ Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- Adorable Christmas Tree Decor
- Terra Cotta Santa Craft
- Little Hands Christmas Tree Crafts
- Papier Mache Christmas Trees
- Little Elf Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Printables
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home