“Love” | heART of Worship Bible Journaling
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Bible journaling page featuring a scripture about "Love". This is beginner-friendly and does not require too many supplies. Begin with priming your page (front and back) with clear Gesso if you choose. This will keep the ink from soaking through your page. After Gesso is dry, you're ready to create! If you don't have a Bible journal you can always make your own scripture journal out of a spiral notebook. Have fun and enjoy Bible journaling!"
NotesFor a full video tutorial, visit my blog post!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home