Metal Stamped Believe Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Make this hand stamped bracelet in less than an hour! Stamp a word or phase into a pewter bank using 4mm Script and 1.5mm Deco letter stamps. Add beads, some chain and a clasp and you're done!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Green Girl Pewter Rectangle Stamping Blank
- 7mm Jump Ring (4)
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Flush Cutters
- ImpressArt Script Letter Stamps
- ImpressArt Deco 1.5mm Uppercase Letter Stamps
- ImpressArt Ergo-Angle Hammer
- Steel Block
- Stamp Straight Tape
Center Stamp Straight Tape horizontally on the pewter blank.
Using the Script font, stamp the word of your choice on the blank, aligning the first letter with the left side of the blank. Align the bottom of the letter stamp with the top-line of the tape Using the Ergo-Angle hammer, strike the stamp with medium force at a 90 degree angle
Place Stamp Straight Tape approximately 3mm below the script word.
Using the Deco font, stamp the remainder of the phrase on the blank, aligning the last letter with the right side of the blank side of the blank.
Stamp the remainder of the phrase from right to left.
Highlight the stamped word with stamp enamel Use the Q-tip to ensure the enamel completely covers the impression Wait 10-20 seconds Blot with a soft cloth Wipe away the excess stamp enamel with a soft cloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Jewelry Upcycled Silk Scarf Necklace
- Harry Potter Bottle Cap Pendants
- Christmas Lights Choker & Necklace
- Macrame Material Ideas + How to Knot Over a Form
- Beginner Loom Bracelet
- Knot Your Average How to Macrame Video
- DIY Chokers in Different Styles
- Sunshine Yellow Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- DIY Tassel Fringe Hoop Earrings
- Faux Forged Foil Bracelets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oasis Gloves
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home