Easy DIY Pendant Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Even if you’ve never held a pair of jewelry pliers for you, with this DIY tutorial you’ll be able to make a beautiful necklace for yourself or to gift to your favorite person. And the best part is you can make your own hanging pendant necklace in under 10 minutes! All you need to make this simple tutorial is some jump rings in a few different sizes, chain, a clasp, and two pairs of flat nose jewelry making pliers. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Make a mobius spiral using 5 large jump rings.
To complete the pendant, take one of the smaller jump rings and loop it through the five rings. Close it nice and tight with the pliers. You can add a second small ring on if you'd like.
Loop a tiny jump ring onto one end of the chain, and then loop it through the ring on the end of your clasp. Close the ring so it is nice and secure. String on the pendant, making sure to go through the small jump rings so that the pendant hangs down.
Once it is strung on, loop another tiny jump ring on the other end of the chain and close it. Loop a small jump ring through the tiny one and close. (This is where you will hook on the clasp.)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home