Crystal Double Framed Pendant
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"What's not to love about glimmering Swarovski crystals in peach and orange? In this pendant project, they connect to two different size metal frames. The hammered frames result in a hardened wire that is sturdy and flat, giving the pendant a contemporary look. A mere 16 beads are all that is required. One side of the pendant focuses only on the beads while the other displays the wire wrapping, complementing the silver teardrop shapes. Chose to wear it however you like."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Small Crossbody Wallet Sewing Project
- Hand-sewing Stitches For Making Clothes By Hand
- Adorable Wood Block Snowman Ornaments
- Guide To The Cricut Joy
- Free Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Flamingo Ornament
- Beret Hat With Lining In 20 Minutes
- Coffee Filter Reindeer Christmas Craft
- Light Me Up Christmas Tree Hat
- I Spy Birthday
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home