"25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas" eBook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas
Find easy DIY jewelry in this free eBook!
You'll love creating your own jewelry with these 25 easy ideas! The team at FaveCrafts has put together a unique guide to making your own homemade jewelry. These lovely pieces look like they came from a high-end boutique! If you have a birthday or special occasion coming up, you're sure to find the perfect accessory in this book. Make a gorgeous necklace or set of earrings for yourself or put together a stunning tennis bracelet for a friend or family member. We have the step-by-step guide on how to make that perfect piece of jewelry with this free eBook.
Download your free copy of 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas today!
25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas Table of Contents
Hi Fellow Jewelry Makers,
Homemade jewelry provides a special meaning to you. Whether you make it for yourself or give as a gift, it is a beautiful thing. We have put together an eBook that provides you with some wonderful jewelry patterns. We have plenty for you to choose from too. In 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas, you will find the essential materials needed in order to make the perfect piece of jewelry.
From bracelets, to necklaces to rings, we have it all. We provide you Swarovski crystals, beads, pendants and beautiful charms. It’s your choice on what you want to make. Keep it for yourself or give it as a gift. Nothing is more special than a homemade piece of jewelry.
The Editors of FaveCrafts
Click here to download your free copy of
25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas now! [PDF]
- Angel Charm (pg. 5) - Let the angels be with you. This cute and unique blue angel can be yours in only a few easy steps. All you need are some beads, a pin and some angel wings. This project comes from Angie Beauchamp of the Charm Factory. Making your own angel charms is fun and easy to do for yourself or a great gift. You can use round beads of your choice in a variety of colors. This angel utilizes a sterling silver angel wings bead and blue cat’s eye beads for color.
- Eclectic Cylinder Pendant (pg. 10) - You’ll never guess what this unique necklace is made of! You can bet you’ve never made anything like it before.
- Rock Star Bracelets (pg. 18) - Even if you don't party like a rock star, you can dress like one with these rocking bracelet.
- Chain Dangle Earrings (pg. 23) - These girly girl earrings are perfect for any occasion. Impress your boss with elegant pearls or dazzle your date with crystals!
- After Midnight Jewelry Set (pg. 25) - Create a necklace, bracelet and earring set that will dress up any outfit.
- Bling Ring (pg. 32) - This beaded ring is fun & easy! Just the thing for upcoming holiday parties.
- Suede Charm Anklet (pg. 38) - Use pewter charms and suede lace to make a "charming" anklet. The wooden and silver beads will add style to this extraordinary anklet.
- Big Rock Candy Choker (pg. 46) - Use glass beads and double rondelle beads to create this choker that looks almost good enough to eat.
... and MUCH more!
You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while crafting.
For help downloading our eBooks, check out the FAQ here: How to Download our eBooks.
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
With your free copy of 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas, you can also subscribe to our Quick and Crafty newsletter to become part of the FaveCrafts community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Five weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
Filled with lots of great projects for jewelry makers, this free eBook is a great way to expand your crafting skills and fuel your creativity. With lots of great ways to learn how to make homemade bracelets and more, 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas is sure to keep you busy the whole year through!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make sure your precious pots and pans are protected while stashed away by making these free felt sewing patterns. The Fab Felt Pot… Continue reading: "Fab Felt Pot Protectorsvideocam"
- Grape Cluster Pendant
- DIY Jewelry Upcycled Silk Scarf Necklace
- Vintage Lace Brooches
- Make Earrings Out of Vintage Tins
- Beginner Loom Bracelet
- Leather and Yarn Earrings
- Dutch Spiral Bracelet
- Sunshine Yellow Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- How to Make a Pendant from Soda Cans
- How to Make Shrink Plastic Jewelry
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hometown Chunky Cardigan
- Pop-up Shawl
- Fluffy Winter Hat
- Outside In Purse
- How To Paint Watercolor Poinsettia
- La Vie En Rose
- Country Plaid Ornament Featuring A Glitzy Snowflake
- Awesome Andrea Scarf
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home