Cupcakes are always a favorite and this cute set is perfect for a party invite or just a note of hello to a friend. It’s good enough to eat! Make your own party invitations with this paper craft project from Maria Nerius.
- Glitter or Glossy papers
- Decorative Papers
- Solid color coordinating papers
- Sizzix Die: BigZ Die 656090 Cupcake Card and Pocket
- Paper glue
- Folding bone
Sizzix Big Shot Express cutting system was used to create this project.
- Die cut the three main pieces of the cupcake in envelope. Coordinate your scrap papers for each cupcake made. Glitter and glossy papers are great for the cupcake top, plain papers work best for cupcake body, and decorative papers look perfect for the bottom of the cupcake which is the envelope or pocket.
- Glue cupcake top to cupcake body. Then glue on floss is a swirling flow. Dot with E beads to add the sprinkles.
- Fold and glue envelope pocket.
- Create whatever message you’d like for the body portion of the glued cupcake and slide into its envelope