DIY Clothespin Trivets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"DIY clothespin trivets can be a fun kids craft that is perfect to give as a gift. They are super easy to make and useful as well! They would be a great craft to make with a scout group as well. This week is Craft Lightning y’all! We are making 15 minute crafts or less that are all perfect for scout groups. You can see each day’s crafts at the bottom of the post for that day. Stay tuned as Saturday I will round up all of the crafts into one big round up that will give you all of the scout inspiration that you will ever need!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Meet UltraViolet! The purrfectly purple crochet kitty made from Yarnspirations Patons Alpaca Blend yarn! The color of the yarn is… Continue reading: "Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty"
- Mason Jar Lid DIY Coaster
- Dollar Store Dresser Makeover
- T-shirt Yarn Dreamcatcher
- Easy DIY Throw Pillows
- 15 Free Sewing Patterns for Machine Covers
- How to Make a Door Draft Stopper
- Upcycled Coffee Can Vase
- How to Sew Potholders Video
- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made DIY Scripture Pillow
- Stunning Ink DIY Coasters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home