Valentine's Day Card Is Simply All Heart
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Sweet and simple Valentine’s Day card is all heart. You do not need to have a special paper punch nor an expensive cutting machine to make this greeting card. Embellish the card base with rubber stamps and then embossed the hearts. Alternately use printed card stock instead of plain or use stickers. The sentiment on the sash could be printed on a printer if you do not have a sentiment you like. Another heart themed stamped design finishes off the inside of the card yet you can use any of the ideas suggested above for the outside."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- Alcohol Ink Mub
- Mini Fishbowl Craft For Kids
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Garden Stone Cookies For Mother's Day
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Kameron Slouch Hat
- All Hearts Cardi
- Slip Stitch Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home