We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The kids are going to love this sparkly bubblegum pink Valentine slime! It’s sparkly, squishy, and provides endless sensory play. What’s not to love? We’re always looking for new ways to make slime as there are endless possibilities. Today, we used sequin hearts, fine pink glitter, and pink food coloring to create this fun Valentine slime! You could also use this slime as a prize for winning Valentine Bingo! This Valentine Slime is a fun project for kids on a chilly winter day. You could even package them up into little containers and add a gift tag to give as gifts! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
4 oz clear glue
1 Tbsp baking soda
1 Tbsp contact solution
fine pink glitter or iridescent glitter
small heart sequins
1 drop pink food coloring we used neon pink
Medium size mixing bowl
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- Football Earwarmer
- Barnabee Bumbles
- Unicorn Fanny Pack
- Bella The Butterfly Appliqué
- The Easiest Diy Tassels
- Elephant Finger Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home