We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The 4th of July is right around the corner and we love to celebrate it with a little crafting! Here’s a fun project all the kids will love. Our Patriotic Slime will keep them entertained at the cookout and it’s super easy! This Borax-free slime is made using clear school glue, food coloring, and lots of glitter and sequins, just like our Mermaid Slime! With the help of baking soda and saline solution from the medicine shelf, you will bring it to life in minutes."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
4 ounces clear glue
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp saline solution
- iridescent glitter
- star sequins
- red and blue food coloring
- Medium and Small Mixing Bowls
- Plastic Spoon or Stir Stick
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Fabric Flower Hair Ties
- Sparkly Heart Stone Paper Weight
- DIY Garbage Bag Ghosts
- Lacey Beaded Holiday Wreath Ornament
- Patriotic Coffee Filter Flowers
- American Flag Wine Cork Upcycle Craft
- Enter our 12 Days of Xmas in July promotion for amazing prizes every day!
- Recycled Table Centerpiece
- Lucky Pot of Gold Painted Pot
- Hand Lettered American Flag Plaque
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home