Get a - round to Iris Folding with a Surprise
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to make a round iris folding project with a square template. Yup, a square peg in a round hole. It is made using the Iris folding method. This card is a two for one project as there in an up-cycled project on the inside. So what is iris folding? It is a technique that creates a spiraling inward effect and is reminiscent of the aperture iris on a camera. Iris folding projects are worked on the back side of an opening of a piece of card stock. Strips of folded paper are laid down in a particular order."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
NotesNeed a template? A link is provided for you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fairy Crown With Template
- Standing Mini Gnomes
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Spa Soap Saver
- Decoupage Flower Pots
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Red, White & Blue Patriotic Garland
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home