Diy Shamrock Pins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Need something green to wear on St. Patrick's Day? Make a cute shamrock pin. It's such a fun way to add a festive flair to your outfit. They're inexpensive and can be used year after year. You will need just a few supplies to make these festive pins. Begin with green and white felt, add some stitching and beads, if desired. Find all the details to make your own. A great idea for kids and adults alike."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Bowtiful 18” Doll Dress
- Clever Cacti Printable Wall Art
- Flashlight Baby Rattle
- Printable Chalkboard Mason Jar Art
- Spread the Love Free Printable Wall Art
- "Faith for Me" Printable Subway Art
- Cute Baking Printable Wall Art
- Gorgeous Fall Printable Wall Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home